Saturday, September 22, 2012

47 % off


Romney, who is a very good competitor for Obama, Has shown very great ideas when it comes to building up the American economy. No I'm not a republican nor a democrat, I'm more undecided then anything and trying to figure out which political party I firmly believe in. But after the release of Romney's 47% off Statement i am shifting more to the democratic side.

"My job is not to worry about those people," Romney told donors at a May 17 fundraiser in Boca Raton, Fla. "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.""There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them," Romney said during a question and answer session at a $50,000 per plate gathering. "And they will vote for this president no matter what. 


Showing his true Colors? I think so. To bluntly write off almost half the nation whether in private or in public, is not a candidate that I want to see in office, and I am sure that that there are now more then 47% of Americans who will not vote for him.

Looking forward to the Presidential election to see what type of damage control this unfit candidate will come up with. The average teen turns to MTV, BET, or VH1 for their daily does of reality TV drama, I on the other hand turn to CNN and tune into any political discussion. Politicians just don't understand that all they are doing is tearing America apart and setting us up for the next civil war. Isn't it bad enough we are on the brink of World War Three? Get y'all act together UNITY is KEY!

Any who I am done ranting for today, this has just been a major issue that I have discussed in several of my classes and I felt people should completely understand my view.

Smiles & Giggles
Nashay-Trimia

P.S- Check out the video for your self, Just Click on the link below
Quote of the Day: We cannot be separated in interest or divided in purpose. We stand together until the end.
Woodrow T. Wilson (1856-1924) Twenty-eighth President of the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment