Friday, October 5, 2012

Sorry :(

I'm so sorry for the neglect i have showed to my blog and its readers. I cant say between this and that I've been busy, its all just school. School, school, school. Its all i ever have time for these days. I am applying to a grand total of 16 colleges and have written at least sixteen college essays if not more. Along with college applications, i have been going to college tours and informational sessions. One campus that i love is Columbia University it is extremely Beautiful. I solemnly swear that my next blog will be about my overnight stay at Columbia.
Well any who back to my busy school day, i just thought that since i actually had a break in my lunch period i should blog. I got to get back focused for class, catch you later

Smiles & Giggles
Nashay-Trimia

Quote of the day: " Work Hard Now, Play Harder Later"

No comments:

Post a Comment