Sunday, October 14, 2012

School "(

Last week I was out of school the WHOLE week. I was super sick: sneezing, runny nose, swollen throat, the whole nine. Now after a week on the couch sick, I returned to school Friday afternoon to collect my homework and stuff that I missed. So here is the list of things I picked up from school

1. 3 four page earth science packets on stuff I know nothing about
2. An informative speech assignment 
3. Penny Harvest Package for our upcoming penny Harvest
4. parcel full of breast cancer awareness packets
5. Chapters to study for AP. U.S Final
6. Chapters to study for AP Government Finals
7. Martin Luther King Jr. Letter from Jail
8. Notes to study for Speech Communications Final

To top it all off all of that is due or happening MONDAY. So you can only imagine the busy weekend I have had. Not to mention I am still in the process of moving in to my new place. Senior year just seems to get harder and harder at the days tick away. I wish it would slow down just a little so I can enjoy it. BUT on the bright side my personal statement for my college essays are coming along splendidly. Another draft or two and I will be able to send out all my college essays. Then I just have to be patient and wait for my acceptance letters to come pouring in. In the mean time I will continue applying to scholarships; I got to pay for college some how. So be on the look out for ways in which you can help. 

Quote of the dayI do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. John D. Rockefeller 
Smiles & Giggles,
Nashay Trimia

P.S- Don't forget to follow me on Instagram ( @Nashaytrimia) and on Twitter (@Shayy_Simmons)

No comments:

Post a Comment