Monday, October 29, 2012

Prayers

For the past two weeks i have been extremely busy trying to meet my early action deadlines. Just as my November 1st deadline comes up, New York is hit with a Natural disaster. Hurricane Sandy. I would like to send a Prayer to all of the Coast Guard, National Guard, Emergency Evacuation volunteers, Police, and Firefighter out there risking there lives. If ignorant people had listened and just evacuated then a less lives would currently be at risk. And as my lights Continue to flicker on and off I cant help but ponder if this is God's way of telling us to be grateful for the things we have such as heat and electricity? Is this his way of forcing us to build a closer bond with our families? What ever the case maybe, I put all my trust into thy Lord . In Jesus name Amen.

Quote of the day:

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
-Hebrews 11:1

Smiles & Giggles,

Nashay Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment